Carrier & Bryant HVAC Systems
Whether you need a central air conditioning system installed or want to upgrade your existing Carrier or Bryant system with new A/C controls, Mid-Atlantic HVAC Dealers provide factory-authorized service and superior results. HVAC contractors must meet a strict set of criteria to become Mid-Atlantic HVAC Dealers. They are located in Maryland, West Virginia, Virginia and Washington, D.C., so finding one that is convenient to you is easy. In fact, you can find a factory-authorized dealer in your area through this website. Regardless of what kind of HVAC services you need, our contractors are available to provide them.
You can depend on Mid-Atlantic HVAC Dealers for the following products and services:
- New Central Heating and Air Conditioning Systems - Whether you're interested in a heat pump or air conditioner, Mid-Atlantic HVAC Dealers can help you achieve optimal comfort in your Mid-Atlantic home. Our highly trained and experienced employees will assess your home and its current heating and cooling system. With this information, our techs will be able to present you with a list of top-quality Bryant and Carrier products that will provide the level of comfort that you need. A variety of energy-efficient options is available. After installing your new system, Mid-Atlantic HVAC Dealers will continue to be available for routine maintenance, repairs and service.
- Oil and Gas Furnaces - Are you confused about whether to get an oil or gas furnace? It's natural to be a little uncertain about which option is right for you. In some areas, oil is the only choice. If both options are available, the decision will rest on the type of home you have and on your individual preferences. A lot hinges on whether you already have an oil or gas furnace or not too. If so, a replacement can be installed quickly. If not, ducts may also need to be installed. Our contractors stock large inventories of top-quality Carrier and Bryant furnaces, so zeroing in on the right solution is easy.
- Oil and Gas Boilers - The most affordable way to replace an existing oil or gas boiler is by purchasing an upgraded model, which is why people often choose to do so. The only other option is to switch to a furnace or heat pump, which is sure to involve a lot of additional work. Mid-Atlantic HVAC Dealers are well-versed in the pluses and minuses of gas and oil boilers. They will analyze your home's heating needs to help you identify equipment that will work effectively and efficiently for a long time to come.
- Indoor Air Quality Solutions - No one wants to breathe dirty air, and it's natural to want the air in your home to be as clean and pure as possible. Mid-Atlantic HVAC Dealers stock large selections of Carrier and Bryant air cleaners, humidifiers, ventilators and UV lamps. These top-notch products can make a dramatic difference when it comes to the indoor air quality of your home. Of course, some options may work better for you than others, and our contractors will work with you to determine the most effective solutions. After all, you want something that will give you the best return on your investment possible.
- A/C Controls and Thermostats - Are you really getting the most out of your Bryant or Carrier heating and cooling system? Without first-rate t-stats and controls, you probably aren't. Mid-Atlantic HVAC Dealers are experts on all of today's best t-stats and temp controls. They know which controls are compatible with which Carrier and Bryant HVAC systems, and they can identify solutions that give you the best control over your indoor environment. From ZONE controls that let you set different temperatures in different parts of the home to programmable t-stats that make the most efficient use of your energy as possible, our contractors can supply you with highly effective HVAC controls that are sure to make a huge difference.